[CotI] Summer 2011 News, Updates, and New Stuff from Traveller and Far Future Enterprises

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sun Aug 21 12:48:10 EDT 2011

We have several new items and offers to tell you about this time:

*CT CDROM Update

*T4 CDROM coming

*T20 Hardcopy Offer

*T5 CDROM available

*Traveller T-Shirts

*Mongoose Traveller Zhodani

*Dark Conspiracy

*Traveller TNE Novels (and Short Story)

*Peers of the Realm

*Greg Lee’s Novels

*Traveller World Trading Cards

** We are seeing a tremendous response to our Classic Traveller CD ROM Update. If you have purchases the CT CD ROM from us in the past (before Jan 1, 2011) this update disk gives you better files and more stuff. It repairs various defective files, fixes missing pages, and generally makes it better. We have the Update Disk available for $7 including shipping (just the disk; discard your old disk and insert this one in the case). There's an order point here: www.farfuture.net/CTCDROM.htm

 ** We are pleased to announce the upcoming publication of the Traveller4 CDROM (ships on or before Aug 31). In addition to the existing T4 titles, it will include the previously unpublished Aliens I manuscript (which ready for publication when Imperium Games closed down, but never saw print). There's an order point here: www.farfuture.net/CTCDROM.htm

** Traveller D20 Hardcopy. There are a limited number of Traveller D20 supplements available. Option 1= Yiarn Cardee Vehicle Catalog, Personal Weapons of Charted Space, and the T20 Referee's Screen (includes the Linkworlds Cluster campaign supplement), and the Classic Traveller Basic Books (1-2-3). $25 ($65 dollar value). OR, Hardcopy Traveller 20 core rules books for $20 or less. There’s an order point here: www.farfuture.net/T20.htm

** Traveller5 is the ultimate edition of Traveller: It started as a attempt to fix the errata and typos in Traveller4, and transformed itself into a system that covers “everything” Traveller has tried to cover over more than 30 years, including creation aliens, ships, weapons, equipment, worlds, and truly interesting characters. The playtest CDROM is available, along with access to updated files at the secret discussion forums (the secret  access password is emailed to you after you order). There’s an order point here: www.farfuture.net/CTCDROM.htm

 ** Quantum makes some fine Traveller T-Shirts. They have a link on our home page, but you can also access them here: http://www.farfuturemerchandise.com/

** Mongoose has just published Don McKinney’s Alien Module 4: Zhodani, which is a masterpiece. There’s an order point here (on their nice crisp new format website): http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/us/rpgs/traveller/the-third-imperium/alien-module-4-zhodani.html

** Or you can get Zhodani electronically at DriveThruRPG here: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93552&affiliate_id=4209

** Three Hombres continues their quest to make Version 3 of Dark Conspiracy available. Their current adventures for DC are available on DriveThruRPG here: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93715&affiliate_id=4209

** Matthew Carson is just about our favorite author for Traveller (the New Era) with his completion of the New Era Trilogy. He is continuing to earn our admiration by supplying The Errand: a short story in the same story line. And best of all, it’s FREE at DriveThru starting September 1. There’s an order point here (that’s not active until Sep 1) here:

www.farfuture.net/TBWM.htm

 ** It’s hard to get to be a Peer of the Realm. First you need to sign up at Citizens of the Imperium (that’s free) here: http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/register.php

By subscribing to the Imperial Moot, you support our discussion boards and bandwidth (and earn our appreciation). [The Imperial Moot: Private forums and playtest files for Imperial Moot subscribers only. Yearly subscriptions are available from your User CP via the Paid Subscriptions link under Miscellaneous in the lower left column].

** Greg Lee (he wrote Lee’s Guide for GameLords way back when) has his SF (although not Traveller) novels on DriveThruRPG. There’s an order point here: http://scifi.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?filters=0_0_0&manufacturers_id=3593&affiliate_id=4209

** We printed an experimental run of Traveller World Trading Cards. For a limited time, we’re including examples (of Regina and Depot) with CDROM orders we send out (at least through September 30).

Far Future Enterprises sent you this email through www.travellerrpg.com  because you are registered there. If you would like to change how you receive emails from us, please tell us at email at farfuture.net.