[CotI] CotI/TravellerRPG.com News July 2011

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sat Jul 2 00:57:44 EDT 2011

We have updated and improved the Classic Traveller CDROM to repair
various defective files, fix missing pages, and generally make it
better. If you acquired the Classic Traveller CDROM before January 1,
2011, we have the replacement disk available for $7 including shipping
(just the disk; discard your old disk and insert this one in the case).

There's an order point here: www.farfuture.net/CTCDROM.htm

And we are pleased to announce the upcoming publication of the
Traveller4 CDROM (ships on or before Aug 31) (more likely July 31). In
addition to the existing T4 titles, it will include the previously
unpublished Aliens I manuscript (which ready for publication when
Imperium Games closed down).

Finally, we'll be following up with news (mid July) about more Dark
Conspiracy from Three Hombres, a short story from Matthew Carson for
TNE, and other titles upcoming.

www.farfuture.net

Marc Miller

Far Future Enterprises/ Heartland Publishing