[CotI] The FFE End Of The Year Sale!

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Tue Dec 25 22:52:46 EST 2012

Greetings!

We’re having a year-end sale on the entire range of GDW CDROMs: 25% off
every CDROM in our line— Here’s how we do it…

We rebate every order 25%.

Order one CDROM at $35, we refund through Paypal $8.75.

Order two CDROMs for $70, we refund $17.50.

Order three CDROMs, we refund $26.25.

Order four CDROMs, we refund $35.00.

This sale continues through about 3 am January 1, 2013.

www.farfuture.net

OR, you can get any individual title for 25% off throughDriveThruRPG.

We invite you to take advantage of this special and round out your product
catalog in your favorite product lines!

Hit our link at DrivethruRPG

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=4&&affiliate_id=4209

Above all, we hope your Christmas has been merry and that your New Year
will be happy.

Sincerely,

Far Future Enterprises

--