[CotI] I want to thank all of you for your support on this project. Every day, your posts and tweets are bringing in new people. We appreciate it.

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Mon Jun 25 13:23:58 EDT 2012

I want to thank all of you for your support on this project. Every day, your
posts and tweets are bringing in new people. We appreciate it.

We still need your help. Every additional Backer helps us make this project
better than ever.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/traveller5/traveller-5th-edition

If you are a Backer, you should read our Secret Update #14.

To all of you, Backer or not, we have hit and passed several Stretch Goals.
(Thanks Guys!). By reason of everyone's support, we have:

Bumped the number of wallpapers to FOUR. Anyone at Pledge Level $51 or above
will get them on the CDROM, so you won't even have to download them. Since
delivery is gong to be in December, we have added Andrew Boulton's Santa's
Scout.

Increased the Traveller Dice Swag to THREE (Red-Black-White). And if you buy
the Dice Option, you still get the Swag.

Added Deckplans for the Scout. Everyone uses a Scout at some time or
another. We're including this large printed sheet with every Book Order. If
you are just getting the CDROM, then the deck plans will be included on the
disk.

Added Deckplans for the Beowulf. Any merchant needs a Free Trader to start
out with. We're including this large printed sheet with every Book Order. If
you are just getting the CDROM, then the deck plans will be included on the
disk.

By The Way, creating these deck plans establishes a standard for other deck
plans that we want to (and will) do.

Added Jesse DeGraff color ship plates to the Book. The Scout/Courier image
on our Kickstarter Page is a Jesse DeGraff image. I always prefer useful
images when illustrating n RPG, and these are certainly useful.

TAS Cards. When we reach the $180,000 Stretch Goal (in the next couple days
we hope) we'll add a Travellers' Aid Society personalized membership card
top every Pledge at $51 or above.

Endleaves. When we reach the $190,000 Stretch Goal (an entirely reasonable
aspiration) we'll add printed Endleaves to the Book, showing a variety of
useful charts and tables for ready reference. The same material will also be
on the CDROM.

Cr25 Rebate. When we reach the $200,000 Pledge level, we'll institute a Cr25
rebate at the $51 Pledge Level, and a Cr50 Rebate (TWO coins) at the $100
Pledge level.

1500 Backers! When we get to 1500 Backers (195 more needed) we'll put a
Player's Book on the schedule for Spring 2013. The 150-page LBB size
Handbook will have what a Player needs to play Traveller. Ideal for everyone
at the table.

2000 Books. This is a real Stretch Goal. If we can get to 2000 Books (number
of books is roughly equal to number of Backers), we're going to expand the
Nobility grants by including a Knighthood with EVERY book (in addition to
the nobilities of the higher level Books).

Coming In Our Next Email: The Wall Of Heroes. more than you thought it would
be!

Marc