[CotI] What a milestone! Thank you everyone! Traveller is the game that should hold this record, and you all are the ones who have made this happen.

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sat Jun 30 12:33:16 EDT 2012

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/traveller5/traveller-5th-edition

What a milestone! Thank you everyone! Traveller is the game that should hold
this record (highest funded RPG ever!), and you all are the ones who have
made this happen.

We have reached this Stretch Goal and so .

We now have Knighthoods accompanying every Book.

We've now got limited edition Yellow Dice added to Swag Gold.

Work is progressing on the Wall Of Heroes, and we have some preliminary
video in from the Scout/Courier, and posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOxdGCcVGU&feature=youtu.be

There will be more in our Updates as we get more.

So we're into the last 24 hours on the Traveller5 Kickstarter Project.

Based on feedback and suggestions, if you order the classic Traveller Black
T-Shirt, you can specify <blank>, Referee, Player, or Backer.

We have added the option for individual dice at $1 each (you need to buy the
Dice Set first), and

The option for individual Cr25 coins at $1 each.

Someone asked if, for an added $25, I would sign their book. I want to
re-iterate that I will inscribe to a name you give me, and sign every book
that goes out through Kickstarter, at no added cost. You fellow Travellers
have been so supportive that you deserve that, at the very least.

And forgive me, there are no more Stretch Goals. we have included in the
Core Rules Book a mountain of content; we have enhanced this Kickstarter
Project with great Swag and great Options. Every one of you Backers is
participating in a wonderful, worthwhile, satisfying project. Thank you!
You'll find this a great experience in December when we ship. BTW, we'll
have Andrew Boulton's Christmas Traveller Wallpaper for everyone on the
CDROM as well.

If you aren't participating, look at the site and consider Backing us.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/traveller5/traveller-5th-edition