[CotI] Seasons Greetings! from Traveller

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Mon Dec 9 01:41:24 EST 2013

(access the same material at www.farfuture.net/Cybercember.html)

*Seasons Greetings!*
We want to share the joy of the season with severaL items we hope you will
enjoy.

Every order from now through December 31 receives our *Christmas Bonus*: a *TAS
card* (made out to "Bearer"), a *Cr25 coin* from the far future (with
Norris' portrait), and our limited edition *Christmas D6 die* (White with
Green sunburst and Red number). While supplies last

*443 Sale*
Buy 4 CDROMs and you get them for the price of 3 (you pay full price at our
site; we rebate the $35 for the 4th CDROM when we fill the order). *443* covers
any (and all) CDROMs on our site, including the *Traveller5 *CDROM and the
*Challenge* DVDROM. CDROMs fromFFE<http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html>

*Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and more!*
We have one of the largest collections of role-playing materials available
at DriveThruRPG: so large (417 titles) in fact, that it's hard to know
exactly what you want or where to find it. Now, we have made it easier than
ever with our Official Guides: a single comprehensive list of the titles in
our collections and overviews of the game systems. GDW/ FFE DTRPG
Checklist<http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/120721/Guide-Checklist-to-GDW-RPG-Titles&affiliate_id=4209>

Our handy and useful guide is hyperlinked and clickable to take you
directly to the DTRPG listing for each item.

*Traveller5*
With the T*5 Kickstarter* rewards filled to backers, we now have
*Traveller5* (CDROM and Hardcover Book) available through our web site.
*Traveller5.* <http://www.farfuture.net/index.html>

*The Fate of the Kinunir*
FFE just released our first novel in our SF series, Fate of the Kinunir by
veteran SF/fantasy author Robert E. Vardeman, to be followed by books by
Martin J. Dougherty, Erik Scott de Bie, Pete Rogan, Tim Waggoner, and
Darrin Drader. We're planning on nearly a dozen books by this time next
year! Fate of the
Kinunir.<https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/342801?ref=Farfuture>

 I can't say I was surprised by the response to *Traveller Dice*: I always
liked the original half-inch *Traveller Dice* that came out in 1980. Most
people are saying the new dice are much better: molded numbers rather than
pad printed. Great colors. We have a*Traveller Dice* order point here:
Traveller
Dice <http://www.farfuture.net/> (not only our dice, but the original
half-inch dice (through Noble Knight Games) and even solid Aluminum 19mm
dice through a machine shop in Arizona).

*Chuck Gannon's Next Novel*
*Trial By Fire.* Coming out in early 2014. We're having a great time
talking with Chuck Gannon; we'd like him to do some*Traveller* novels but
he's very busy. Meanwhile, we do have this project with him. Chuck Gannon's
Next Novel. <http://www.traveller5.net/Gannon.html>

*Our Guides*
We have a great set of guides to our role-playing game systems, filled with
lists and information. GDW/ FFE
CDROMChecklist.<http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-Guides.html>

*Deck Plans*
   Our work on *Deck Plans* is finally bearing fruit:
     We have finalized the contents of our first Deck Plan Set, and it
includes
    •   *Imperial Scout/Courier*
    •   *Free Trader Beowulf*
    •   *Imperial Navy Corvette Daring*
    •   *Imperial Navy Colonial Cruiser Kinunir* (two sheets!) and
    •   *The Astrogator's Map of the Spinward Marches*
   Deck plans are 22 x 34 inch sheets in black and white, with matte paper
for easy annotations with pencil or markers. Kickstarter Backers will
receive the first two deck plans (*Scout* and *Beowulf*) as part of their
rewards. We plan to ship them in mid-January.
There's an order point for the deck plans at Deck Plan
Pre-Order<http://www.farfuture.net/index.html>

*KODT*
   Finally, the Live Action *Knights of the Dinner Table* video project
just launched. There's a backer page here: KODT
Kickstarter<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/d20e/kodt-live-action-series>

   *Nobility Card Corrections.* The corrections (for those of you who
responded) have been ordered and we expect to ship them out just after the
first of January.
   *Traveller T-Shirts.* Our special order has arrived and those who
ordered will see their shirts shipped in the coming week. We're planning a
new order (and a new design) in late Spring.