[CotI] September Update from Traveller

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Thu Sep 19 11:33:43 EDT 2013

We are running two projects we wanted to tell you about:

The first is Nobility Card Corrections.

Basically, some of the cards did not fully provide what you individually
wanted; so we're making a special run of fixes. There's the full story here:

http://www.traveller5.net/TravellerCorrectionCards.html

The second is T-Shirts.

Many of you have expressed interest in Traveller TShirts, and we have said
in various messages that we would do a special production run of shirts in
the Fall. Now Fall is almost here, and its time to do just that.

We have set up a Special order Page for TShirts at

http://www.traveller5.net/TravellerShirts.html

Our choices this time around are:

Traveller5 Referee Shirt

Traveller5 Player Shirt

4518th Lift Infantry Shirt

These shirts are priced with shipping paid in the US, and a minimal
surcharge for shipping to Canada, Europe, Asia, or Australia.

Our goal is to close this off October 31, so we can order and ship by
November 30.

--
Marc Miller
FFE / Heartland Publishing