[CotI] UPDATES FROM FAR FUTURE ENTERPRISES

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Wed Aug 13 17:08:00 EDT 2014

*UPDATES FROM FAR FUTURE ENTERPRISES*

*Starter Traveller Bundle of Holding*

*Pick From 417 Titles On DriveThruRPG*

*Cirque de Sirkas*

*Our 443 Special*

*Bundle of Holding*

Allen Varney is running a special on Starter Traveller with everything you
need to start a Classic Traveller campaign.

http://bundleofholding.com/index/current

*Pick From 417 Titles:*

Traveller, Twilight: 2000, 2300 AD, Dark Conspiracy, and more!

We have one of the largest collections of role-playing titles on
DriveThruRPG: so large (417 titles) in fact, that it’s hard to know exactly
what you want or where to find it. Now, we have made it easier than ever
with our Official Guides: a single comprehensive list of the titles in our
collections and overviews of the game systems.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/120721/Guide-Checklist-to-GDW-RPG-Titles&affiliate_id=4209

*Cirque de Sirkas*

Run away, join the circus, and tour the Imperium! A new Campaign Source for
Traveller5, with lots less clowning than you'd expect!

Paperback copies of Cirque are now available for sale. To order, e-mail

greglee at greylockpublishing.com

and send an e-mail address at which you can be invoiced via PayPal.

Price: $27.00, plus Massachusetts sales tax when shipped to a Massachusetts
address. Shipping and handling: $4.00 inside United States. $12.00 to
Canada. $18.00 minimum outside U.S./Canada (more if necessary).

*Our 443 Special*

We have a continuing special: Order four CDROMs from our web site and we’ll
rebate one when we ship.

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html

*Traveller T-Shirts.*

We plan a special order of Traveller TShirts in November. We’ll send out an
email about it this fall.

--
Marc Miller
FFE / Heartland Publishing