[CotI] Greetings from Traveller and Far Future Enterprises

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Mon Jan 27 01:37:00 EST 2014

Greetings from Far Future Enterprises!

First, we want to express our appreciation for your continued support for
us and our line of role-playing games: Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and
Dark Conspiracy.

For our Kickstarter backers (and everyone else) we are pleased to announce
that the Deck Plans for the Scout and Free Trader (as rewards for backing
the T5 Kickstarter) will ship during the month of February.

If you are a Kickstarter backer, you will get a separate email from us
through Kickstarter.

There is an order point here ( www.farfuture.net ) if you haven’t yet
ordered.

We are proud to announce two new items:

            The Traveller D20 CDROM, the canon for the D20 edition of
Traveller, and

            our Dice Sampler, a simple way of adding Traveller dice to your
order.

            We also have a limited number of FFE 004 The Short Adventures
had copy reprint. This title has been out of print for some time, and we
recently found a carton of the books tucked away in the back of the
warehouse.

And there’s more to come in 2014:

Greg Lee’s Cirque

Martin Dougherty’s Shadow of the Storm novel of the Solomani Rim,

Traveller5 Adventures,

And even more.