[CotI] The Traveller Video on Kickstarter

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sun Jul 13 23:34:41 EDT 2014

There're just 47 hours left on the Traveller video project. The good news
is that we have actually reached our funding goal, so we know this is going
to happen.

But some of you have not yet participated. We're asking you to consider
backing us... being part pif something we have wanted to do literally
forever.

Even $5, less than the cost of lunch, would be a help. As I write this, we
have 620 backers. We would like to crack an even thousand, even if you're
participating at just $5 or even $1.

We're asking you to take a look at the p[roject:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/d20e/spinward-traveller-tv-pilot

and thanks. Really. thanks.

--
Marc Miller