[CotI] The Traveller Movie!

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Wed Jun 4 23:32:59 EDT 2014

Fellow Travellers! I need your help.

Traveller players constantly tell me they wish there were a Traveller
movie: that they want to see the universe of the Imperium and the far
future brought to the big screen.

Now, we have that chance. D20 Entertainment has a concept for a great
science-fiction story set aboard the interstellar Free Trader Beowulf, as
its crew tries to get past its history of smuggling and piracy and go
straight. The first thing they do is kidnap a cargo broker to advise them.
Their plan goes (naturally) downhill from there.

To make this all happen, we’re running a Kickstarter project, and we invite
you to become a Backer.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/d20e/spinward-traveller-tv-pilot

If you don’t know what Kickstarter is, email me (marc at farfuture.net), and
I’ll fill you in.

If you are a Traveller player, this is your chance to participate in a
powerful part of the game system.

Even if you aren’t a Traveller player, this is your chance to participate
in a great project.

Thanks for listening.

Marc Miller

Special Offers:

*443 Sale*

Buy 4 CDROMs and you get them for the price of 3 (you pay full price at our
site; we rebate the $35 for the 4th CDROM when we fill the order). *443*
covers any (and all) CDROMs on our site, including the *Traveller5 *CDROM
and the *Challenge* DVDROM. CDROMs from FFE <
http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html>

*Our Guides*

We have a great set of guides to our role-playing game systems, filled with
lists and information. GDW/ FFE CDROM Checklist.<
http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-Guides.html>

*Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and more!*

We have one of the largest collections of role-playing materials available
at DriveThruRPG: so large (417 titles) in fact, that it's hard to know
exactly what you want or where to find it. Now, we have made it easier than
ever with our Official Guides: a single comprehensive list of the titles in
our collections and overviews of the game systems. GDW/ FFE DTRPG Checklist
<
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/120721/Guide-Checklist-to-GDW-RPG-Titles&affiliate_id=4209

--

Marc Miller