[CotI] Update from Traveller and Far Future Enterprises

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Mon Nov 3 19:00:40 EST 2014

*In this Email:*

*The Traveller Calendar 2015*

*Traveller T-Shirts*

*The Traveller Christmas Season Sale*

*Our 443 Sale (4 CDs 4 the price of 3)*

*Traveller: Ascension Kickstarter*

*Our Guides*

*Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and more! At DTRPG*

*Traveller5 Errata*

*Spinward Traveller*

*The Traveller Calendar*

The Traveller Calendar was the brain child of the late Andrew Boulton. It
showcases the work of a dozen artists and features images set in the
Traveller Universe. All the artists work for free and their profits go to a
charity of choice. The previous 2013 calendar was a tribute to Andrew
Boulton as he sadly passed away before it could be done. This year’s 2015
calendar is dedicated to a veteran Traveller Artist Bryan Gibson, who sadly
passed away earlier this year.

For the DriveThruRPG site (pdf):

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/139428/Official-2015-Traveller-Calendar-TC2015
&affiliate_id=4209

For an actual printed version through Lulu:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/ian-stead/traveller-2015-calendar/calendar/product-21880125.html

*Traveller T-Shirts*

Many of you have expressed interest in Traveller TShirts, and we have said
in various messages that we would do a special production run of shirts in
the Fall. Now Fall is here, and its time to do just that.

We have set up a Special Order Page for TShirts at

http://www.traveller5.net/TravellerShirts.html

Our choices this time around are:

4518th Lift Infantry Shirt

Traveller5 Referee Shirt

Traveller5 Player Shirt

(and new!) I Died During Character Generation

(and also new!) Traveller Red Shirt.

Our goal is to close this off November 30, so we can order and ship by
December 15.

*The Traveller Christmas Sale*

Every order between now and December 31 receives our Christmas bonus: a
pack of two Traveller Dice (one is *White with Red Sunburst and Green
Number*; the other is *White with Green Sunburst and Red Number*; great
Christmas colors). The normal Traveller *White Die has Red Sunburst and
Black Number*. You get the bonus automatically (one set per TShirt ordered;
one set per order otherwise).

And speaking of bonuses, we routinely (even when it’s not Christmas)
include interesting bonuses in our orders: Cr25 coins (we’re almost out),
knighthoods, baronies (and even higher), maps of the Spinward Marches, and
other goodies.

*Our Ongoing 443 Sale*

Buy any 4 CDROMs and you get them for the price of 3 (you pay full price at
our site; we rebate the $35 for the 4th CDROM when we fill the order).
*443* covers
any (and all) CDROMs on our site, including the *Traveller5 *CDROM and the
*Challenge* DVDROM (in fact, if you order the Challenge DVD, we rebate that
even though it costs more). CDROMs fromFFE
<http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html>

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html

*Traveller: Ascension*

My friend and long-time Traveller person Jeff Billings has a intriguing
boardgame concept in Sergeants Miniatures Game, and he is using that
technology to explore a great era in Traveller: the exploration epoch of
the early Third Imperium in board game form.

*Here’s the concept:* The time is the very early Third Imperium, mere years
after Cleon created the revitalized empire from the cold ashes of the First
and Second. From his very hand, the Emperor has given you an Imperial
Warrant: to Explore, Expand, and Exploit a new sector of the galaxy, for
the glory of the Emperor, the Imperium… and for your own glory and fame as
well. You lead a unique Faction, distinguished by specific and unique
interests, abilities, and strengths depending on the people and businesses
you represent.

We invite you to look at their Kickstarter and, if it works for you,
support them.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/858784112/traveller-ascension-imperial-warrant-boardgame

(I’m jealous: its just been named a Kickstarter Staff Pick.)

*Our Guides*

We have a great set of guides to our role-playing game systems, filled with
lists and information. GDW/ FFE CDROMChecklist.
<http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-Guides.html>

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-Guides.html

*Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and more!*

We have one of the largest collections of role-playing materials available
at DriveThruRPG: so large (417 titles) in fact, that it's hard to know
exactly what you want or where to find it. Now, we have made it easier than
ever with our Official Guides: a single comprehensive list of the titles in
our collections and overviews of the game systems.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/120721/Guide-Checklist-to-GDW-RPG-Titles&affiliate_id=4209

*Traveller5 Errata*

The current errata for the Traveller5 Core Rules is posted at:

http://www.traveller5.net

and also here:

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-Links.html

We are at work interpolating these corrections and revisions into the
electronic text, and every current recipient will receive the revised text
though DriveThruRPG. The CDROM will be available as well under our CDROM
update policy: free with an order, or alone for a nominal shipping charge.

*Spinward Traveller*

The *Traveller Video* starts filming the first week in November. We’re
looking forward to seeing how it comes out. Meanwhile, they have some
backer packages.

http://d20entertainment.com/spinward-traveller/spinwardstore/

--
Marc Miller