[CotI] Our Last Minute Black Friday news for Traveller and FFE

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Fri Nov 28 22:30:39 EST 2014

Our Last Minute Black Friday weekend announcements and items (you may get
this twice; we're sending it to two lists that have some overlap).

*Limited Edition Traveller Star Ships* (this is a limited edition; but it
also shows we're working toward some very nice Traveller ship miniatures).

http://d20entertainment.com/spinward-traveller/limited-edition-resin-kits-x20/

*Traveller TShirts Special Order*, including our new “I died in Character
Generation…” (Ends Dec 1).

http://www.traveller5.net/TravellerShirts.html

*The Last Days of the Traveller: Ascension Kickstarter* (ends Dec 3). I can
hardly wait to play this one.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/858784112/traveller-ascension-imperial-warrant-boardgame

*The Traveller Twilight 2300AD Dark Conspiracy Sale* on DriveThruRPG

Everything marked down 50%. (Ends Dec 1).

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse/pub/4/Game-Designers-Workshop-GDW&affiliate_id=4209

*New Year's Eve. Dec 31.* We're planning a virtual party that everyone can
attend: with news, chats from Traveller people, drawings, prizes, a web
series premiere, and announcements (Traveller5 and others). Stay tuned
(we’ll send out more news mid-December).

And, I continue to express my appreciation for your support of the
Traveller system.

Marc

--
Marc Miller