[CotI] Greetings from Far Future Enterprises!

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sun Aug 9 11:29:08 EDT 2015

Thank you for your continued support for us and our line of role-playing
games: Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and Dark Conspiracy. This is a brief
update

**

For our Traveller5 Kickstarter backers and through who have bought the
Traveller5 CDROM, we sent out in mid-July a coupon for the comprehensive
updated Traveller5 dot 09 PDF (the email came from DriveThruRPG). Many of
you have redeemed your coupon; some of you didn’t get it because of changed
emails or spam filters.

If you didn’t get it, please tell me.

**

We are running a continuing sale on our CDROMS at

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html

Basically, buy four CDROMs and we rebate the cost of one: we call it our
443 sale. We apply the rebate automatically; no need to tell us or anything.

**

Our friends at SnarfQuest are running a kickstarter for Larry Elmore’s
point-and-click adventure.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2054625525/snarfquest-tales

Take a look, please.

**