[CotI] Updates from Traveller December 5 2015

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sat Dec 5 11:24:05 EST 2015

*(if you get two of these messages, it is because you are subscribed to
both Traveller5 and Citizens of the Imperium).*

*In This Email:*

*The Traveller Novel Funded on **Kickstarter**. *

*The Traveller Christmas Sale Bonus (dice with each order)*

*443 Sale (Buy 4 for the Price of Three)*

*Our Guides to downloads at DriveThruRPG.*

*Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and more!*

*Traveller T-Shirts orders closed **L**.*

*Other Kickstarters: **Spinward Traveller. **Roll Player.*

**

*The Traveller Novel (Thank You For Your Support)*

Our *Traveller* Kickstarter for the novel *Agent of the Imperium* was
successful. Backers will see the ebook mid-month, and the printed books in
March. Thank you all for your wonderful support.

We will, of course, have the ebook available to non-backers just after the
turn of the year, and the printed book in late March.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/traveller5/agent-of-the-imperium-marc-millers-traveller-novel

**

*The Traveller Christmas Bonus*

Every order between now and December 31 receives our Christmas bonus:
the *Red-White-And-Blue
Patriotic Traveller* dice. For the USA, we call it our Patriotic Die (and
we think it also applies to the UK and even France). If you are not from
one of these locations, then it's just a nice limited edition die. We
include one with each book or CDROM you order.

You get the bonus automatically with an order.

**

*Our 443 Sale*

We have a continuing special: Order four CDROMs from our web site and we’ll
rebate one when we ship.

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html

Our 16 CDROMs include: Classic Traveller, JTAS, FASA Traveller, Judges
Guild Traveller, MegaTraveller, The New Era-1, The New Era-2, Traveller4,
Traveller D20, Twilight version-1, Twilight version-2, Twilight: 2013, 2300
AD, Challenge Magazine, Dark Conspiracy 1st Ed, Dark Conspiracy 2nd Ed.

****

*Our Guides*

We have a great set of guides to our role-playing game systems, filled with
lists and information.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/120721/Guide-Checklist-to-GDW-RPG-Titles&affiliate_id=4209

**

*Traveller, Twilight, 2300 AD, and more!*

We have one of the largest collections of role-playing materials available
at DriveThruRPG: so large (417 titles) in fact, that it's hard to know
exactly what you want or where to find it. Now, we have made it easier than
ever with our Official Guides: a single comprehensive list of the titles in
our collections and overviews of the game systems.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/120721/Guide-Checklist-to-GDW-RPG-Titles&affiliate_id=4209

**

*Traveller5*

We recently released the PDF for *Traveller5* dot 09. You should have
received an email and a link, but some of you missed it, or your email has
changed. If you bought the *Traveller5* Hardcopy, or the CDROM, or the
*Traveller5* Beta CDROM, then you are eligible for the 5.09 PDF. If you
didn't get it, please tell me, and I will send you a DriveThruRPG coupon.

You may wonder why I keep running this particular piece. One reason is that
when I run it, more people email me to say they have not received it (spam
filters, moved, or whatever).If that applies to you, please tell me you
have not yet received it.

**

*Traveller T-Shirts*

We do a special order of shirts every year in November. The order period is
now closed. Thank you to all who participated.

**

*Other Kickstarters*

*Spinward Traveller.* The Traveller TV Pilot final form is moving forward
slowly. If you are a backer, you will hear about it first directly. If you
are watching from the sidelines, we expect to offer it as in final form in
mid-2016. Stay tuned.

https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/backings?ref=nav

*Roll Player.* For that portion of you who also play fantasy, I want to
point out to you a *Kickstarter* for a fantasy character game that I have
seen and enjoyed. Take a look?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1152516291/roll-player-the-dice-game-that-builds-character

**