[CotI] Fwd: Happy St Patrick's Day from Traveller

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sun Feb 1 22:44:02 EST 2015

*Happy Groundhog Day! *

Today’s update brings news of Traveller-related things.

We want to point out Pencil Dice, with they just-added stretch goal of
Traveller Pencil Dice in Black and Red.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/d20e/pencil-dice/posts/1122756

Beowulf 13 cm resin kit (in stock). The Imperial Scout. the Gazelle. The
Marava. And more.

http://d20entertainment.com/spinward-traveller/limited-edition-reason-ships/

Don McKinney has pointed out to me that I don’t talk enough about the Moot:
our membership discussion boards for Traveller (as opposed to the
free-access discussion boards). The Moot is a voluntary membership scheme
(used in the British sense) and proceeds fund such things as bandwidth for
COTI.

The direct link to subscribe is here:

http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Discuss/payments.php

Among the many benefits of Moot membership are:

I (Marc) will send out a Patent of Nobility card for the appropriate rank
(Peer will receive a Knighthood) for a random world within the Imperium.
The system harvests your mailing address so this can be done. The worlds
awarded are truly random but taken from the Imperial canon. J

443. Our continuing CDROM gets you Four CDROMs for the price of Three. We
also have some other specials (678 and 2122).

The order link is here:

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-Links.html

We sent you this because you are part of the Traveller role-playing game
community. We don’t send these emails often, and if you object we’ll take
your name off the list. Just tell us. unsubscribe at farfuture.net