[CotI] Traveller TShirts

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Thu Nov 5 12:13:04 EST 2015

*Traveller T-Shirts*

Many of you have expressed interest in Traveller TShirts, and we have said
in various messages that we would do a special production run of shirts in
the Fall. Now Fall is here, and its time to do just that.

We have set up a Special Order Page for TShirts at

http://www.traveller5.net/TravellerShirts2015.html

Our choices this time around are:

*4518th Lift Infantry Shirt

*Traveller5 Referee Shirt

*Traveller5 Player Shirt

*I Died During Character Generation

(and also new!)

*Traveller Imperial Dreadnaught Lioness Red Shirt.

Our goal is to close this off November 30, so we can order and ship by
December 15.

**

*The Traveller Christmas Sale*

Every order between now and December 31 receives our Christmas bonus: our
pack of two Traveller Dice (one is White with Red Sunburst and Green
Number; the other is White with Green Sunburst and Red Number).

Shirts get a different bonus :).

If you order more than two items (Books, CDROMs, we increase the number of
dice in proportion).

You get the bonus automatically.

**

Finally, thank you to those of you who have supported our Traveller Novel
Kickstarter. If you have not yet, we invite you to come look it over.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/traveller5/agent-of-the-imperium-marc-millers-traveller-novel