[CotI] The Traveller Card Game and other news (December 11, 2016)

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Sun Dec 11 14:04:31 EST 2016

New on Kickstarter is a project for: Traveller: The Customizable Card Game.
It’s licensed adaptation of Marc Miller’s classic science-fiction
universe.   Hit the mains of the Third Imperium in search of riches and
adventure!

Captain one of Traveller’s iconic vessels.  Fend off troublesome opponents,
endure the onslaught of a hostile and uncaring universe, stave off
bankruptcy,  and beat your rivals!

The game is designed for 2-4 players, with mechanics that allow for solo
play.  Check out campaign for details at:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1587896607/traveller-customizable-card-game/description

Other News:

The recordings for the Agent of the Imperium novel audiobook have been
completed and the audio is in final editing, I hope it will be available
in early January.

And for those of you who special ordered Traveller THShirts, they
have arrived and are shipping early this coming week.

Finally,

I need to say that Traveller is approaching its 40th Birthday in 2017:
the technical date is July 22, the first day of the Origin Game Fair in
1977. We have great plans for the coming year.

But also, thank you for all of your support over the past 40 years.

Merry Christmas and Happy coming New Year!

Marc