[CotI] GURPS Traveller, Guide To

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Fri Jul 15 12:07:09 EDT 2016

We're currently running a (actually two) Bundle of Holdings for GURPS
Traveller.

We have put together a Guide To GURPS Traveller which details the books and
titles within system (and gives some details of the LorenVerse).

We have put a downloadable PDF of the Guide at this page:

http://www.farfuture.net/FFE-GURPS.html

The GURPS Traveller Bundle of Holding Offers (providing the materials at a
substantial savings) are here:

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/GURPSTrav1

***

Agent of the Imperium DragonCon Award Nomination: we’re asking readers to
nominate Agent of the Imperium for the Dragon Award for Best SF Novel.
Nominations may be made from now until July 25, 2016.

http://application.dragoncon.org/dc_fan_awards_signup.php

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/169149/Agent-of-the-Imperium&affiliate_id=4209

**

Thanks for looking at this.