[CotI] Progress Report Oct 20, 2017

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Thu Oct 20 10:49:39 EDT 2016

We have a couple new things on our web order point:

http://farfuture.net/FFE-CDROMs.html

GURPS Traveller CDROM-1 People. About half of the GURPS Traveller titles
from Steve Jackson Games, on a CDROM in our CDROM-PDF series.

GURPS Traveller CDROM-2 Starships. The other half of the GURPS Traveller
titles from Steve Jackson Games, on a CDROM in our CDROM-PDF series. This
CDROM contains the six Deck Plan Sets (which were in print, but never in
PDF), plus the Starship related titles from SJG.

Agent of the Imperium PaperBack physical book. For those of you who like
reading a physical book rather than an eBook.

(GURPS Traveller CDROM-3 JTAS Archive. The twenty years of JTAS from Steve
Jackson Games archived and preserved offline in one place. Coming in
January. )

As always our 443 rebate applies: Order 4 CDROMs and we rebate the cost of
one of them.

Finally,

*And I will be a guest at GameHoleCon is Madison Wisconsin the weekend of
November 4-5-6. If you around there then, I would love to talk to you.

Marc