[CotI] GenCant

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Tue Aug 15 22:03:13 EDT 2017

*GenCon and GenCant*

For GenCon, we have a great Traveller activity: “Can You Survive Traveller
Character Generation?" Players try to create a Traveller Character without
dying.

But if you “Can’t” make it to GenCon, we have a bonus we're sending out
with orders. It's the GenCon event package: consisting of the booklet, two
Traveller dice, three blank CharGen Forms, and some random Muster Out
Cards. Free with an order for a CDROM. We enclose it in the order, which
covers our shipping and other costs.

www.Traveller5.net
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Traveller5.net%2F&h=ATO8cNFqkxyoDx4oxdiHa4wvU8Bg01q60HYokNYdJDufIHcKAORJNifEC1QQmt-GZq0Iizvs8RhvSRffDuDBXBp3rAc0z6LA3szQ49drfErY_YcFQE14NFF0egMjr7sDU5xPmppp5zgUdnL3W_yY54IK&enc=AZPOuK1TpmwWgxqStjKNpWhkKuIa2Ujl-_zxQ52uTkGE_VjJmPkx21RiTpFFuVjDYa5uNUbciN2_21XhyYgPDseOsO89gWySKrlWKf9151r-9kfq6gtR8OCq2BRG8NNlHjc-9VWyGEWMr3zcT2VI9raeLkJJPCB7qtV4SCb3zktLLIuLBvaomP4bQIFzfrw7TdY&s=1>

It will run from Aug 15 to Sep 15.

You can see our Muster Out Cards here:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/218787/GenCant-2017-Traveller-Muster-Out-Cards-PDF-Only&affiliate_id=81689