[CotI] News and Stuff For Traveller Feb 2017

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Mon Feb 6 23:00:42 EST 2017

News and Stuff For Traveller

We periodically send out things we think are interesting or important. Here
is our February batch.

***

Jolly Blackburn posted this the other day:

“It'll be several issues before it appears but expect a SpaceHack arc in
Knights of the Dinner Table this year.”

Remember analogies from the SAT? SpaceHack is to _____ as Hackmaster is to
D&D.

Jolly himself says the answer is Traveller.

***

Chuck Gannon’s newest novel in the Caine Riordan series is just out. I like
his work a lot, and the best seller lists are biased to sales on the first
week of availability. At least look at the Amazon listing (please):

https://www.amazon.com/Caines-Mutiny-Caine-Riordan-Book-ebook/dp/B01N5M3MOX

***

And if you have not read Agent of the Imperium, it is available at Amazon
on Kindle or in print.

https://www.amazon.com/Traveller-Imperium-Paperback-Marc-Miller/dp/1558780378

By the Way, if you backed the Kickstarter, we are currently working on the
Audiobook, and expect it will be out in April? All Kickstarter backers will
get a coupon for the Audiobook when it comes out.

***

Finally, we have several new CDROMs for various Traveller materials: GURPS,
The Lost Supplements, Traveller HERO, and others, all at:

www.farfuture.net