[CotI] Evil Geniuses For A Better Tomorrow wants YOU

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Wed Sep 6 00:54:09 EDT 2017

The Grognard project (Loren Wiseman’s editorials in the JTAS Online) on
Kickstarter has another week before it ends.

One of Loren’s affectations (and affections) was Evil Geniuses For A Better
Tomorrow. We have written up its convoluted history (as far as we know it)
here:

http://www.traveller5.net/EGFABT.html

At its end is a link to the Kickstarter, and there is a direct link below.
But read the history regardless, just for fun. And if you know any
additional details, please tell me.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/traveller5/grognard-ruminations-on-40-years-in-gaming

Thanks for listening.

Marc