[CotI] Traveller TShirts and Personal Identifiers

coti citizensoftheimperium at lists.travellerrpg.com
Wed Sep 27 01:31:52 EDT 2017

TShirts and Personal Identifiers are our special order project every year;
you are placing an advance order before November 1 for shipment by November
15. Because we sequester your order from others, it uses an independent
shopping cart and cannot be combined with other orders.

The Personal Identifiers (our word for Challenge Coins) are (this year)
serially number stamped and accompanied by a card which identifies the
specific unit position the Coin represents.

IF you are outside the USA, please add "Export Shipping" (just once for an
order, and not necessary if only for the Personal Identifier Coins) to
cover the additional shipping required.

Here’s our link (with pictures):

http://www.traveller5.net/Shop-List-10-TShirts.html